Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: fun fest in kingsport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    fun fest in kingsport

    Pearl Jam w/ Edwin McCain, Travis Tritt, Trace Adkins w/ Billy Currington are headlining the fun fest concert series this year.
    I'll be there to catch pearl jam show..can't miss that.
    If you donate $100 to something over there u get 2 tickets and a bunch of posters and stuff to any of the concerts u want, donate $200 you get all the merchandise stuff, plus 2 tickets to every concert, plus a reserved parking pass, and reserved seats at the concerts..can't beat that..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: fun fest in kingsport

    Collective Soul (one of my favs) will be there as well. I can't wait to see them.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: fun fest in kingsport

    Pearl Jam?

    I find that very hard to believe. Not saying it isnt true, but I just find that hard to believe. Pearl Jam can draw crowds in excess of 50,000 people. You have a link with any info about this?

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: fun fest in kingsport


  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: fun fest in kingsport

    dang, i was freaking out over hearing pearl jam was going to be there.
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: fun fest in kingsport

    haha, I started freaking out myself after I read my own post.... I was listening to pearl jam when I typed that. I meant to put Collective Soul... sorry people haha..

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: fun fest in kingsport

    I was like do what? haha
    PJ is one of the hardest tickets to get along with Dave Matthews, and The Rolling Stones. And not to mention my 200 dollar NIN ticket.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: fun fest in kingsport

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    haha, I started freaking out myself after I read my own post.... I was listening to pearl jam when I typed that. I meant to put Collective Soul... sorry people haha..

    [/ QUOTE ]
    you probably will want to edit that first post and take Peal Jam's name off the list to eliminate confusion
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •